I’ve been drawing comics for several decades, working for a variety of publishers.
My first published comics go back to the 1970s. I have drawn horror, romance, mystery, adventure, science fiction, and humor comics. My list of credits include:
- Edgar Rice Burroughs’ The Man-Eater (current project at edgarriceburroughs.com)
- Gothic Tales of Haunted Love (Bedside Press)
- Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (Claypool Comics, nine years)
- Lucifers Sword MC: Life and Death of an Outlaw Motorcycle Club (Motorbooks)
- You can hear a terrific interview with me and author Phil Cross, recorded on CBC’s All in a Day with host Alan Neal.
- Fear Agent (Dark Horse)
- Dracula’s Guest (Graphic Classics)
- Honey West and Honey West/Kolchak the Night Stalker (Moonstone)
- The Phantom: Generations (Moonstone)
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (TV Comics)
- and many others!
I often appear at comic book conventions. I enjoy talking about my work and projects in person. Original art pages and commission are available. If you are interested in commissions, I do them at the shows and from my home studio as well.
In addition, I have copies of my Sketchbook available to purchase, where each one contains a unique one of a kind, signed 11″ x 17″ original piece of layout artwork from one of my comic book assignments (such as the Honey West example pictured below).
To find out where I’ll be appearing next, check out:
www.best-destiny.com (online home of Hetherington/Sutton Studio)
Take some time and browse around. I hope you enjoy my art.
— Ronn Sutton